Delicious Tom Yum Soup RecipeRead More
In this edition you'll find:
- Walnut and brussel sprouts recipe
- A new team member, Mandy!
- 20% off the beautifying range
- A tonic for instantly thicker hair
- Bird Seed Salad
- Christmas party
- Hair mist
- Invati Advanced
Do you remember your favourite pair of jeans? They were washed and worn so many times that in the end they had to be retired, a faded deteriorated piece of denim not even fit for the op-shop. If Denim, an extremely hardy woven cotton fabric can’t withstand the Australian summer, how do you think your hair copes?Read More
My name is Karen Cloake and I want you to get the best out of what Mother Nature gave you. With the right advice on scalp and hair care, products and tools, diet and lifestyle I want to help you reach your hair goals.Read More
The new Aveda Texture Tonic has been our hot ticket this month, since it’s launch a few weeks back, all the team here at Sanctuary Salon and Spa in Albury have been giving hair that “beachy” feel without it feeling dry and crunchy.Read More
- Introducing Pramasana. Imagine your hair is a forest of trees, what nourishes and protects it? Your scalp, Scalp care is the next logical step to a healthier foundation for better hair.
- Delicious mushroom soup recipe
- Our newest team member - the scalp camera!
In this issue:
- Great new products
- Options for time-poor people
- Jamie's Oliver's Borscht recipe - perfect for the cooler months
A new Aveda Eye Masque and a gorgeous Vietnamese Prawn Salad recipe - yum!Read More
In this update we tell you how you can light the way for developing countries to access clean water, offer some great deals and have a delicious recipe for Chilli Beef with Ginger and Spring OnionRead More